Monday 21 April 2008

Only 5 days to go!

to Wonderwool Wales!

I can't wait. I am trying to decide what I want to buy. My budget had severely decreased as I went shopping for an outfit to wear to a wedding yesterday. I can almost hear my bank manager weeping! In order to make the most of my money I thought I should make a list of patterns I want to make and just buy what I need for those. Bit depressing though since the Natural Dye Studio, Posh Yarns and Fybrespates will all be there with yummy sock yarns!

Here Goes Bold means I need to buy at ww)
Corazon Mitts (Knitty) - Yarn in stash , red & cream rowan pure wool
Foliage Hat - Malabrigo Worsted, First4 Yarns will have some
Hedera - Natural Dye Studio Merino Tencel, Orange or Yellow

Gotta go bath the squidlet now, will edit and add more later.

No comments: