Saturday 14 February 2009

Random Facts about me #1

So far I haven't included much personal information, I thought it would be fun to occasionally post a fact about myself and what makes me tick. Here's the first one, it may seem trivial but it's something my friends learn very quickly!

I firmly believe that Celery is the Devil's vegetable.

Seriously, only give me something that includes this vile and heinous substance if you truly want to punish me! My husband says that it has a bland taste but to me it's really strong and the flavour that I hate most. I am not the only female in my family to feel this way either, it must be a genetic trait.

2 comments:

Belinda Saville said...

I have to sheepishly put up my hand in celery's defence. I love the stuff! Did you know that eating a piece of celery uses more calories than are actually contained within the celery? It's got that going for it, at least ;)

Sarah said...

Not even that fact could make me bear it, wish it was true for chocolate though. wouldn't that be great!