Sunday 1 February 2009

Back online.

First of all I'd like to say thank you for the kind comments on my previous post. I very much appreciated them,

Our computer went kaput so I know have a shiny new laptop. Yay! It's nice to be able to sit on a comfy sofa and be online at the same time. Hopefully it'll help me post more often. It's going to ages to build up my bookmarks and favourites up again. Not to mention my itunes, ugh.

I have being doing some beading, mainly peyote stitch, I am really enjoying the triangles that were in the last but one Beadwork by Phyliss Dintenfass, they are so much fun and quite quick to complete. I am hoping to get some time to take photos tomorrow.

Yesterday I attended a Bead Fair in Chepstow. It was my second visit to this fair and I was a little disappointed. The stalls there had lovely things on offer but there was a decreased selection to previous years. I had been hoping to buy seed beads in various sizes but all that was on offer was 11's and delicas, I did by some of those though! I also bought some gorgeous handmade beads from Lush Lampwork, I'll take photos of my purchases too.

No comments: