Monday 23 March 2009

A Teaser

Posted by PicasaHere is a teaser of my current project, it might take a while because I need to make lots of different components for it. Lately I have been making lots of quick & easy projects but I now feel the need to create a larger piece. I am hoping to incorporate lots of stitches & beads into this one. So far I have used peyote to bezel the 8mm swarovski pearls, fringe & herringbone. I am using swarovski pearls & crystals, delica's in various pinks & greens & I have green 11's that I might use for a rope for the strap.

3 comments:

Gill Slone - Beadography said...

I can't wait to see the finished piece and just love the colours you've chosen. There's something very satisfying about component beading - it might be a massive project, but you get little boosts along the way with each section you see finished.

Ági mama said...

Bravo!!

Andrew Thornton said...

Good luck! This looks like A LOT of work!