I have had these beautiful pearls for a while but haven't had quite the right idea for them. Last week I was sorting out some of my beads and pulled out some amythest rounds, purple velvet swaro's and some lovely 6mm pale lilac abfirepolish that add a lovely shine into the mix. I started out beading the embellished section by adding the pearls as a fringe when making the spiral. Once I liked the length of the focal, I then beaded the main part with japanese 11's. I then added a tassle which probably took as long as the rest of the necklace! I think it really makes the peice though, so it was worth it.
The Stashtember Challenge!
3 weeks ago